- Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2–3 paragraphs in length.
- Use MS Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all three questions in one Word document.
- Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your instructor can see which question you are responding to.
- Provide two or three examples of an infant’s early attempts at communication. Then describe how researchers assess early communication attempts.
- In your own words, describe the three stages of language development (prelinguistic, phonological, and semantic) and summarize the hallmarks and importance of each.
- Describe the different ways language learners go about making connections between words and meaning. As part of your answer, describe the factors that can influence a young child’s vocabulary development.
Due tomorrow at 2:00pm est
All Original work please