Leader prototypicality is defined by how well a leader embodies and represents members of their group and has been found to foster favorable attitudes (Chang, 2021). For this journal you will consider the importance of leader prototypicality and connect it to situational leader. Also describe your value system and connect it to your Personal Leadership Framework.
List all references that are used.
Please help with with keeping it in bullet points.
First, consider the following questions:
- How important is it for group members to identify with their leader? Why?
- Are there times or situations when leader individuality may be more or less important than group prototypicality?
- Think about your personal leadership style. When might your individuality be more important than group prototypicality? When might group prototypicality be more important than your individuality?
What circumstances when your individuality might be more important than group prototypicality. Also describe situations when the reverse might be true. Use the following concepts in your writing:
- The concept of followership
- How your value system is structured
- How your value system ties into your overall Personal Leadership Conceptual Framework