Instructions â€“ PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Question(s):(Marks– 05)
Write an essay about Organizational Leadership versus Management. Use examples, peer-reviewed journals to support your answer. This essay must be at least 800-words in length.
Course Learning Outcome: Ability to communicate and share information within the team and organization in professional manner. (Lo 4.4).
- These assignments are an individual assignment.
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Be three to five pages in length (800-1000 words), which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference, other style will not be accepted.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading.
- Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essayâ€™s body, and a conclusion paragraph) that address the questions using a question and answer format.