In addition to the instructions below, it must be original work not plagiarized.
One of the references must be:
Uhl-Bien, M., Schermerhorn, J. R. Jr., & Osborn, R. N. (2016). Organizational Behavior (13th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
All references must be easily accessible references where I can easily find the sources as well.
The Executive Summary must be page 2.
DO NOT use titles between sections. The points below must be clearly answered and in active voice not passive voice.
It must be 5 pages which includes the Executive Summary.
Power and politics greatly influence an organizationâ€™s culture. In business, the culture can make or break an organizationâ€™s productivity. In this assignment, youâ€™ll analyze the ways power and politics have influenced an organizationâ€™s culture. Youâ€™ll apply best practices you learned in course resources and your own research to make recommendations for improving this organizationâ€™s culture.
PREPARATION: Using Wells Fargo scandal in 2015-2016 of creating fraudulent accounts clients names without their knowledge or consent. Imagine the CEO has now requested your task force investigate the influence of power and politics on the corporate culture. You have been asked to prepare a position paper that presents and supports your recommendations to improve the culture. Prepare for this assignment by delving
INSTRUCTIONS Develop your position paper, addressing the following components:
1. Influence of Politics and Power Explain how politics and power-play may have influenced the organizationâ€™s culture.
2. Sources of Power Explore the sources of power and describe how management could use this influence to benefit your department and improve organizational performance.
3. Leadership Behavior and Culture Make recommendations that support how the study of power and politics could influence leadership behavior and improve the organizationâ€™s culture.
4. Leadership Influence Discuss the importance and complexity of leadership behavior. How does it influence organizational structure and performance?
5. Executive Summary Prepare an executive summary that presents your recommendations for ways in which the organization could build a stronger culture. Note: An executive summary is a condensed version of your full report. It should summarize briefly all the main points in concise paragraphs. It should be written clearly and should use language appropriate for the audience.
4 days ago