IT301-3: Create project artifacts to plan and manage project risk and resources.
The purpose of this assignment is to create a Human Resources Management plan for the project identified in Unit 2. Once the scope, time, and cost is completed, you need to plan the human resources to finalize the time and cost as well as to determine what resources are required.
Using the Human Resources Plan template located in attachments, complete a plan for the project chosen in Unit 2. Follow the template and complete each section according to the instructions. Each section covers the following:
- Complete a Responsibility Assignment Matrix as described in your readings.
- Create a staffing plan that addresses the following:
- Names or job titles of assigned personnel.
- Number of man-hour per time unit (day, week, month) or work package.
- Create an organizational chart of your conceptual project that graphically displays reporting relationships.
- Finish the detail of your plan with the following:
- Risk assessment if unable to staff project as desired.
- Roles and responsibilities of each job position.
- Training requirements, if staff does not have the required skill sets.
- Your staff acquisition actions to staff internally first or to outsource based on availability of required skill sets.
- Create a Project Team Directory with Name, Title, and Contact Number.
Ensure you use the Human Resources Plan template provided. You need to remove all instructions in â€œgreenâ€ from the template and delete all examples prior to submitting your assignment.